Email Templates
From Email
Email To
Search Text
DetailsContent
View Full email Link
Template No: 0
Date: 2022-05-17 03:33:09
From: groundswellnz2020@gmail.com
To: dan@nuremberg.nz
Holding your council to account on Three Waters
Save the date | Making your local representatives represent you Dear Daniel, Three Waters is back on the Government’s immediate agenda and, despite their recent spin, all the original problems with the policy are still going forward, includin view more ...
View Full email Link
Template No: 0
Date: 2022-04-27 19:54:14
From: groundswellnz2020@gmail.com
To: dan@nuremberg.nz
Have your say on exotic afforestation in the ETS
Get in quick, submissions close on Friday 5pm Dear Daniel, Our communities are under threat from the afforestation of farmland caused by government incentives allowing unmitigated ‘offsetting’ of emissions. The Ministry for Primary Indus view more ...
View Full email Link
Template No: 0
Date: 2022-04-12 08:22:28
From: groundswellnz2020@gmail.com
To: dan@nuremberg.nz
James Shaw gets fact checked in our new video
Watch as we set the record straight Dear Daniel, James Shaw made some questionable claims on the radio this week about emissions policies and Groundswell NZ. Watch the fact-check video we've put up in response, setting out the reality on the view more ...
View Full email Link
Template No: 0
Date: 2022-03-31 16:40:03
From: groundswellnz2020@gmail.com
To: dan@nuremberg.nz
PM plays games on meeting with Groundswell, so we’ve called her out
We want a real meeting, not getting lumped in with the Beehive’s favourite lobbyists Dear Daniel, Groundswell NZ's efforts are being noticed in Wellington. After Stuart Nash's attempts to smear us last year failed badly, now the Prime Ministe view more ...
View Full email Link
Template No: 0
Date: 2022-03-10 20:30:25
From: groundswellnz2020@gmail.com
To: dan@nuremberg.nz
Re: Groundswell NZ hits back at He Waka Eke Noa
Dear Daniel, Further to our email yesterday, the only way we win this is people power. That's why I'm asking for just a few minutes of your time to back Groundswell NZ and our alternative plan over the Government's costly Agriculture Emissions Pri view more ...
View Full email Link
Template No: 0
Date: 2022-03-09 13:00:03
From: groundswellnz2020@gmail.com
To: dan@nuremberg.nz
Groundswell NZ hits back at He Waka Eke Noa
Our workable, credible alternative for environmental regulations Dear Daniel, We need you to tell He Waka Eke Noa (HWEN) and the Government to listen to grassroots farmers and growers over workable and credible options for emissions reduction view more ...
View Full email Link
Template No: 0
Date: 2022-03-07 13:40:00
From: groundswellnz2020@gmail.com
To: dan@nuremberg.nz
Damien O’Connor’s disappointing response to Groundswell NZ
Spoiler: it’s as weak as you expect Dear Daniel, Agriculture Minister Damien O’Connor has finally responded to the thousands of emails Groundswell NZ supporters sent him through our Enough is Enough website. You won’t be surprised to view more ...
View Full email Link
Template No: 0
Date: 2022-02-24 11:50:16
From: groundswellnz2020@gmail.com
To: dan@nuremberg.nz
The protests at Parliament
An update from Groundswell NZ Dear Daniel, In recent days Groundswell NZ has been pulled in all directions over the protests currently in Wellington. In response to suggestions that Groundswell NZ are going to Wellington to join the curren view more ...
View Full email Link
Template No: 0
Date: 2022-02-13 18:10:16
From: groundswellnz2020@gmail.com
To: dan@nuremberg.nz
Current Parliament Protest
Good evening This is written by Bryce, and is a feeling the rest of us in Groundswell NZ share. Groundswell NZs main focus continues to be on the unworkable regulations impacting the rural sector. Like increasing numbers of New Zealanders, farm view more ...
View Full email Link
Template No: 0
Date: 2022-01-25 22:00:16
From: groundswellnz2020@gmail.com
To: dan@nuremberg.nz
February Emissions Meetings
Good evening Groundswell New Zealand encourages farmers and anyone in the rural industry to make their voices heard at the upcoming February consultation meetings being held by Beef & Lamb NZ and Dairy NZ. The meetings are to discuss and get feed view more ...
View Full email Link
Template No: 0
Date: 2022-01-13 17:00:18
From: groundswellnz2020@gmail.com
To: dan@nuremberg.nz
Our HWEN Survey Results
Good afternoon Thank you to the 2,400 people who took part in our He Waka Eke Noa Survey, which we emailed to you in December. We are pleased to share the results below with you. It is time the Government and industry advocacy groups started l view more ...
View Full email Link
Template No: 0
Date: 2022-01-04 14:30:04
From: groundswellnz2020@gmail.com
To: dan@nuremberg.nz
Farming is being sold out
FARMING IS BEING SOLD OUT WE NEED YOU TO SHARE THIS, TO GET THE TRUTH OUT THERE. IT'S TIME TO START ASKING QUESTIONS. Groundswell NZ is calling on the Minister for Climate Change, James Shaw and the Climate Change Commission to explain to the Ne view more ...
View Full email Link
Template No: 0
Date: 2022-01-04 14:29:53
From: groundswellnz2020@gmail.com
To: dan@nuremberg.nz
Groundswell backs urban residents on SNA policy
Groundswell backs urban residents on SNA policy Groundswell NZ has come out in support of Wellington residents battling their city council over Significant Natural Area (SNA) zoning affecting nearly 1,700 property owners. SNA's are one of the m view more ...
View Full email Link
Template No: 0
Date: 2022-01-04 14:29:44
From: groundswellnz2020@gmail.com
To: dan@nuremberg.nz
He Waka Eke Noa Survey
Good evening He Waka Eke Noa is a primary sector partnership between the Government, selected sector representatives and Maori representatives; who are working to implement a framework for agriculture to reduce greenhouse gas emissions and adapt t view more ...
Site views 19033.
Page hits 10.

Built By Antidote Projects © 2022